Monday, April 20, 2015

Invitation to a LoveFest

I read this verse (again, for-the-first-time) a couple of days ago. 
Mind - Blown 
An invitation given to Perfect Love
A LoveFest that all Love relationships are judged by.
Sheer perfection.

“…the one who loves Me will be loved by my Father. I also will love (Kathy) and will reveal Myself to (her).”   
No - my name isn’t in the original text.
Try it.
Put your name in there.
It’s personal. It’s for me. It’s for you. It’s for our today.

I have had a life-long belief that Jesus loves me. Even when I turned from Him, chose to not love Him in return, I never doubted.
But this!
This brings home so much more. The Father also loves me! I'm part of the conversation ... Again. Blows my mind!

Let’s break it down ...
   the one who loves Me
Me = Jesus the Divine, who freely came to this earth, through a messy birth canal, into a stinky dirty barn, living in all of the physical limitations, emotions, sadness, hormones, grief, loss
(Don’t worry, He never loses His sovereignty - He is God.
Another one of the mysteries of the Almighty)
We need to remember how much He gets us.
Thirst, hunger, passion, and at times, outright exhaustion.
He Gets It!

  will be loved by my Father.
my Father = the One Who created us for the simple fact that He wanted to. 
  Kathy WILL BE loved by my Father!
     It’s a Promise
     And He can’t break promises because He is God

And it keeps on going, my friend
  I (Jesus) will also love Kathy ~sigh~ and will reveal Myself to her
Myself = The Holy Spirit, the Comforter
God the Father, Jesus the Savior, revealed to me (to you)
with me
everywhere
all the time
in all circumstances because He said He would be.

Jesus lived life full, never lost sight of His purpose, the why He came to live among His creation in the first place. And when It was finished, when it was time for Him to go and prepare our Forever Home, He didn't leave us alone. 


“In a little while the world will see Me no longer, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live too. In that day you will know that I am in My Father, you are in Me, and I am in you. The one who has My commands and keeps them is the one who loves Me. And the one who loves Me will be loved by My Father. I also will love him and will reveal Myself to him.” (‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭19-21‬ HCSB)

No comments: