Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Mom and Her World

Before I throw pearls of wisdom to the world through this thing called a blog ... you need to know a few things about me.

I am a mom, who happens to adore her children
I am a woman who loves her husband ... a lot!
I am currently employed

Right there I know a few of you who may read this have already tuned me out. You can't relate at all. Maybe it's because of the loving her family thing... maybe it's the having a job thing.
That's the thing about blogs, and first impressions, and images and written words. There is so much more behind everything we see. Except one thing!  (But more on Him later)

I love my family! (you figured that out, right?)
I love laughter!
I love the ocean, the sun, the sand!
I love children!
I love dessert... and coffee!
I love my friends ... and friendship (what a great invention)!

Now ... I got your attention again, because now you're thinking "I'd like to have a coffee with her. But it's just sounding so perfect." There's that misunderstanding thing again.

I'm saddened by disease and those who suffer.
I'm saddened by abandonment.
I'm saddened by rejection and misunderstandings.

This blog seems to be very self-serving. And I guess it is. It is about me - weird. But I do have a story to tell and One who seems to want me to share His part in it.

I can't fix it all but I can share my story ... I can give some hope with my story ...

And one thing I will try not to do is to borrow any trouble from tomorrow because
Isn't today enough?






No comments: